Paleo chocolate mousse - Healthy dessert
They say that "love comes through the kitchen" and I totally agree.
If you want to surprise your partner, date, platonic love or [email protected] with rights to a delicious and healthy meal you can try this dessert that is not only free of sugar, it is also free processed foods. We present you: the delicious Paleo Chocolate Mousse .
You can take advantage of the next Valentine's Day to make this divine recipe taken from the talented Kevin , creator of the @FitMenCook account on Instagram. When we saw how easy, fast and delicious it looked, we could not resist and had to prepare it with our personal touch!
This rich Paleo recipe is ideal for people who want to ingest unprocessed foods, low in carbohydrates and calories or that follow this type of philosophy.
Chocolate Mousse without sugar
- A medium ripe avocado
- A quarter cup of cocoa powder
- Half a cup of almond or hazelnut milk
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
To sweeten you we give 2 options:
- Dates: You can place 5 to 6 dry dates. This is the option used by Fitmencook and contains approximately 45 grams of carbohydrates and sugars. But, you are using a natural sweetener and you will also get that special taste of this nut.
- Half a cup of Stevia: You can use this option if you do not have/you like dates.
- If you do not mind, put sugar on it.
The recipe will literally be ready in 5 minutes. Yes, yes, you read well in 5 minutes!
And you just have to put all the ingredients in a good blender. A small tip, try to put a little of the milk of almonds or hazelnuts first and the avocado in slow speed. Then, little by little add the cocoa, vanilla, the rest of the milk and any of the options to sweeten.
You will notice when it will be ready for the smooth consistency of the recipe and divine dark brown color. The texture is heavier than the original Mousse but the taste is the same or even richer.
Enjoy it with your partner or loved ones!
By: Nathaly Arrage